Finally, stop the pain & stiffness from bothering you. Our Arthritis Open Finger Compression Gloves provide targeted compression and support to the muscles and joints of the fingers and hands. They help relieve stiffness & soreness in your wrist, palms and fingers.
Our latest copper technology uses copper fabric that promotes blood circulation. It also activates cell repair, so your skin looks soft & healthy. Plus our open fingertip design keeps your fingers free to write, type, swipe (on your smartphone), do household chores, knit, and everything else you used to take for granted.
Even simple tasks like opening a jar or using a computer mouse can be very challenging if you’re suffering from arthritis, repetitive strain injuries, neuropathy, or strained ligaments in your hands. You may also suffer from bad quality of sleep as hands get cold and stiff during the night. Our gloves keep your hands warm and compressed so you can finally enjoy opening that jar again and improve your quality of sleep.
- Open fingertip design keeps your fingers free to do sensitive tasks
- Perfect for Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Tendonitis, Computer Typing, & Hand Support (1 Pair of Gloves)
- Lightweight and form fitting to your hand
- Designed to help recovery and reduce swelling
- Breathable fabric reduces odor
- Ultra comfortable you can wear them everyday
- Machine washable
One Pair of Gloves
Material: Cotton 44% Polyester 44% Spandex 12%